Photo Album


























It has been soooooo long since I have done any photography....other things have just crowded in! The other day I thought that I have all these pictures just sitting around on discs and storage devices and that perhaps it was time to upload a few to Picasa Albums so that you could take a look at them if you want to. So what I will do is upload them to Picasa as I have the time and you can check them out by clicking HERE! Then, once I have a good selection there, I can put the occasional one on here with a tutorial or other comments as I have the time. I will also upload some of my art-effect pictures on Picasa too! I have not put any captions on them but where possible, I will put the locations on the Google Map so you can see where the pictures were taken. In the meantime, just check out the link above every so often and hopefully more and more pictures will be added there. Not all the pictures on this blog will be there as the early ones were loaded from Flikr.

No comments: